Thursday, November 25, 2021

Welcome to New Zealand!

Kia ora readers,

Today we had our last CyberSmart lesson with Phil. For our task, we made a postcard to persuade people to come to this place. We could convince them to go anywhere, for instance, I make a postcard for someone and tell them to go to Italy. I would make a postcard for them that looks nice and has a nice view of Italy. That would persuade them to go to Italy, right?

Anyway, I made a postcard about how people should come to New Zealand. The embed of the photo and letter I wrote is below.



Guess what I used to make it? I think the answer is pretty obvious now. Canva! I use Canva for everything. I know this is like the billionth time I said it, but it's true! Canva is a site to make anything from videos to postcards! What do you think of the postcard?

Overseas viewers, this is for you. You should come to New Zealand and check out all the things we have! Whether you want to live in a city or the countryside, New Zealand is the place for you.

You made it to the end of my post! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post. And thanks, Phil for, giving us such fun tasks to enjoy. Have a great day and, see you on the next blog! Ka kite!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rieza. Ka pai, this looks very professional. I like the way you're appealing to different types of people by mentioning urban cities as well as mountains and countryside. So what information about New Zealand did you choose not to include?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose not to include the growing crime rate here and the low vaccination rates in some cities.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rieza. I like the way you have made New Zealand so appealing to visit. Who did you intend to send this to? Remember when we write a postcard we include an address on the lines at the back. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now updated the blog and I have embedded it. So now whenever I make an edit, it will automatically go onto my blog. I intended it to the oversea viewers that are viewing my blag as well. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete