Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Canva Poster(s)

Day 84 in lockdown. Blog 5 in November.

Hola readers,


For Distance learning we had to make another poster about what our superpower is as a friend. If you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about what you are good at doing as a friend. Like, making them not feel lonely, or cheer them up or something. What do you think your superpower is? For me, my superpower is cheering people up when the feel sad of feel down. The poster below is the one I created.

   




I also created this poster on Canva. (Look at the title!) Do you think it looks nice? This time, I didn't just find a template and use it, I created it myself! Though it may not be much, I think it looks really nice and I'm proud of my own poster. I really recommend Canva if you want to make a poster or something. I actually created 3 different designs because I just couldn't pick which one looks the best! Which one do you think looks best?

Kindness is like dropping a stone into water. When you drop the stone, ripples form. And those ripples are the changes you made to the world. The bigger the stone, the bigger the change. Sometimes when your change is so big, it can become a wave, not a ripple.

It seems you have made it to the end...Thank you for taking your time reading my blog and as always, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment