Friday, November 19, 2021

The NZ Times (False Media)

 Welcome readers,

Today we had to make a false media. Meaning fake, not real. For me, I decided to bump it up a level by creating an actual fake website. That's right, I created a fake website. I added these 6 random articles that came from my head, but they are actually true. I just thought of them. Do you think it looks real? I think it looks very real! I made the fake URL and the search bar. I also put up this wanted poster because I thought that would look nice.

I really enjoyed making this "website" because I could be as creative as I want with no boundaries. It was really fun and I suggest you give it a go as well. You can be as creative as you want, make up your own articles with no boundaries! Here is an embedded photo of my "website" below:


I originally called it "the daily times" but when I searched it up on actual google it turned out it was already taken. So I just changed it to The NZ Times. What do you think of it? Do you like the wanted poster? I actually didn't cheat on any math test though.


Or did I...

I'm joking, I actually didn't. There wasn't even any maths test recently anyways. And the articles on the news may not be recent, but that's okay! Oh, and please do NOT call the number on the wanted poster. Who knows if it actually belongs to someone. I just made this site because it's fun and for my schoolwork, not to trick people that this is an actual site. I used to remove.bg for the photo on the wanted poster.

You made it to the end! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. I really appreciate it. Have an excellent day and see you on the next blog!

5 comments:

  1. Ka pai Rieza. Wow, you sure did take it up a level. I think it looks pretty real. Choosing popular things like Minecraft was a good idea. Websites often do this to get you to click on links but they actually go somewhere else. Remember to be Cybersmart and only share your first name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried adding two ads on the side but there wasn't enough space. I also changed the wanted poster to just my first name now.

      Delete
  2. Konichiwa Rieza,
    That looks so real.It has everything that a real wanted poster has.I have one thing you can improve on you should be wearing a prison suit with heightening lines in the background with you holding your name.That would make it look more real.Hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. calling* (021 123 456 7890) I found rieza give me $500🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.Kia ora rieza I like your media. especially your poster.

    ReplyDelete