Thursday, November 11, 2021

ANOTHER Fail?!

Kia ora readers,

It is once again another fail blog! How much fails will there be?!

Anyway, For distance learning we had to make something called a fish tessellation. Yes, this time it was a fish one. So you can probably see why I messed up on this one. It was a complicated pattern, and it was paper. Anything associated with paper & scissors you know I am going to mess up. And tape. Tape is really hard for me too. I am left handed too which makes this nothing but even more difficult.

I enjoyed nothing about this, considering that it's cutting paper. And you know I HATE doing that. Yes, HATE. Despise. The photo below will explain everything:


I don't even know what these even are. They obviously don't look like fish. I tried giving them sad faces because of the horrible job I did on them, but they ended up looking mad at me. I can see why. Sorry fish! That paper was once beautiful until it saw me and got crushed by me into a mistake with those fish I drew.

I think what I can do better next time is actually make it symmetrical and cut it more carefully instead of cutting it carelessly and not measuring it.

You made it to the end of my blog post! Thank you for taking your time reading this blog post, I really appreciate it. Have a great day, and see ya on the next blog!

2 comments:

  1. Very funny Rieza, I recommend you use a smaller piece of paper OR cut it out and leave a gap in the middle? Or tape it together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete