Thursday, November 25, 2021

My Digital Collage

 Welcome readers,

For our work on distance learning, we had to do a pretty fun task. It was called making a collage. A collage is when you stick together a bunch of objects and make it a new piece of artwork. Our teacher gave us the choice to do it either digitally, or physically. I chose digital. I decided to search up digital collages for some inspiration and I took lots of inspiration. I didn't copy though. I think it turned out pretty well. 

The reason collages are so fun to make is because there are actually no rules to making a collage. unlike other pieces of art, they sometimes have these rules. Collages don't have any rules. In fact, breaking the rules is what makes them look more interesting to look at. You can let your imagination run wild, and it's pretty fun!

It's also a pretty old piece of art, but it's a new type of art. Do you get me? No? What I mean is, some of the earliest collages date back to 200 BC, but then became an official type of artwork in about the 1900s. I'll give you an example. The collage below is what I made. 

Do you see what I mean now? It's like an abstract piece of art. I think it stands out and the colours pop and that's what makes it look nice. And guess what I used to make it? Canva! That's right, Canva isn't just useful for making posters, you can also make digital collages, brochures, flyers, infographics, and waay more than that! I would be here for days if I told you all of the capabilities of Canva! What do you think of the collage?

You made it to the end! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post, Have an excellent day and see you on the next blog!


P.S: Thank you all for 1,000 views! I never thought I would get to that milestone! And here I am at 1,000 views on my blog. Thank you reader, I couldn't have done it without you. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment