Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Overseas Viewers?

First day of Level 3!

Hello everyone,


For some reason, I was checking my live traffic feed on my blog because I was curious where they came from. So I checked it and I was amazed. I had blog viewers from Cambridge, Oregon, Virginia and Italy. And then I got even more confused when I saw they found my blogs on Twitter. I just didn't even know what was going on. I was trying to process it but I just didn't get it. Now I know that my blogs are on Facebook since one of them are A feature blog post (Two now!) But I just didn't get it when I saw blog viewers from Twitter. Like, what? I joined my 9:01 Google Zoom Meet (inside joke in my class) I asked my teacher why my blogs are on Twitter. Apparently, all student feature blog posts are go both to Facebook AND Twitter. It said 95% were from New Zealand, 4% was from The United States, and 1% was from Italy. So, overseas blog viewer, I would just like to say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Reiza

    You’re a bit fancy being a feature blogger on Facebook! Anndddd Twitter! That must mean you’re doing a great job at blogging!

    How does that make you feel knowing people are overseas checking you out? Do you think it will change the way in which you blog?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might change the way I blog, because I always say Kia Ora to begin my blogs. Now that I found out that other people from different countries view my blog, I might begin my blog with A different greeting or something.

      Delete