Friday, September 3, 2021

China Bans Gaming

Day don't even care anymore of lockdown.

I was just scrolling on KiwiKids News (that's how bored I am) when I saw an article that caught my eye. "China Bans Gaming for people under 18 years of age" I clicked on the article and read it. Apparently, China has limited gaming for people under 18 years of age for only 3 hours A week. That means that they can only play for 1 hour on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. Even worse, they can't pick when they get to play. They are only allowed to play from 8pm to 9pm.That basically means, if I was in China and blogging at this time (12:38) it would be illegal. My opinion on this rule is that it should be taken away and they can play whenever they want, how long they want.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rieza,

    I really enjoy reading your blog all the time because you have strong personal voice. I like how you were detailed in the beginning and explained what China was doing.

    Why do you think they are banning it? How would you convince them not to?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete