Monday, September 20, 2021

I'm getting restless.

 Day 35 of lockdown. I'm getting restless.


(This blog is probably going to be short today because i'm too lazy. Sorry!)

I was SHOCKED when I finally found out what day we are actually on of lockdown. No wonder I was feeling restless! You want to know what day we are on lockdown? We've been in lockdown for 5 weeks. 5 WEEKS! That means we've been in lockdown for 35 days!! Lets hope Jacinda will say we get out of lockdown today or tomorrow.


Keep going Auckland, you got this. 👍

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rieza,

    I've been enjoying reading your blog because of how strong your personal voice is.
    I can see you as a future blogger/author. The way you started your blog made me want to write more.

    Hang in there Rieza! You are doing so well. You have got this as well!

    Looking forward to the next post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Read more. It also made me want to write my blog too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rieza. You must be feeling a little bit better now that Jacinda has dropped our levels. I have been very impressed with how well you have been coping in this lockdown. It is actually the longest time we have spent at Level 4. Stay focussed on what you are grateful for. Sleeping in has got to count for something. Also, when you get a chance, take a look at the Whare Tapa Wha ideas we came up with a couple of weeks ago. Or if you just need a laugh, check out my blog about your stick whare tapa wha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rieza,

    I agree, the lockdown has been very long and I am also feeling restless now. I like how you started your blog because it hooked my attention and made me wonder what you could be talking about. Keep up the good work!

    Looking forward to your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete