Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Lenny faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 Hello readers,


I know, I just did another blog like, a minute ago. That is because i forgot to do blogs for the past two days. This blog is the replacement for Monday. Sorry for no blogs.. Anyway, I'm gonna talk about lenny faces. Most of you have probably heard of seen this before. For those who haven't, the face I added in the title is A lenny face. There are actually lots of types of lenny faces, but the one I added was the original one. The reason why i'm blogging about this is because I was in A google meet, and then I just typed in A lenny face for no reason. Everyone then started typing lenny faces with me and then my teacher noticed. She asked: Oh my gosh those are so cool! What are they called and then we all said lenny faces and then started explaining it to her. She thought they were really cool, so, she made A whole shared doc about it. And yeah, thats why i'm blogging about lenny faces. Bye! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rieza. That is very true. I had no idea about Lenny Faces. I think that might have something to do with the fact that I am 50 and cool people avoid me. Thanks for sharing the original Lenny Face. Maybe a screenshot of the shared doc will be helpful for readers to et a better understanding of Lenny Faces. Maybe even putting a link to a site with examples. Just one last thing Rieza. Take a quick look at your capital letters and full stops.

    ReplyDelete