Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Finally!!

Kia Ora!

FINALLY!!
 Yes, Finally!!! We did it Auckland!!! We are moving to Alert level 3 Today at 11:59 PM, I am so happy to eat fast food for the first time in 5 weeks, So happy to see other people, so happy to finally be able to go out instead of the supermarket and tiring walks. So happy for everything! Though I am kind of sad to see Alert Level 4 go.. I actually was grateful for many things in the lockdown, like sleeping in, staying up watching movies, and other stuff, but I don't look at it like that. Instead, I look on the bright side and I encourage you to look on the bright side too! You can now go out, go to the mall, go to the park, go to the gym, go to KFC (That's what I'm most excited about!) and other stuff! Though I still probably won't be going physically to fast food or Restaurants, I probably will be using Uber Eats because, there will probably be like, 200 people lining up there. But still, stay safe, because level 3 still poses A risk. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment