Monday, September 13, 2021

Endless work (30th blog!)

 30th blog milestone!

Day help me I am dying of boredom of lockdown.


Today in distance learning, well, this is probably the most work iv'e done. In distance learning, we were going to do Shape Bingo through A Google Zoom Meet. (An inside joke that goes around my class) Unfortunately, we didn't get to play because no one has finished making their shapes. The reason why we didn't finish our shapes is because we had to do 54 OF THEM. 54. We had to do;

Nine different coloured rectangles

Nine different coloured squares

Nine different coloured circles

Nine different coloured hearts

Nine different coloured stars

Nine different coloured triangles.

And 9x6 = 54. Even worse, We had to do it in Maori. Now I think "Distance Learning" Has turned into literal child abuse. And if you don't believe me, here is A screenshot of all 54 tabs I had open.

No those aren't random tabs, those google drawings were my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment