Wednesday, October 27, 2021

New Zealand's Future - Kaitiakitanga

 Day 70 of lockdown. Blog 5 in October.

Welcome readers,


For distance learning today we were learning Kaitiakitanga, meaning guardianship and protection. We must be aware of our environment so we can make it available for our future generations. Instead of filling it with trash, why not make a change, and protect the environment? We need to be aware of and protect our land.

We had to make a poster about how we can promise the future of New Zealand. Here is a photo of the Poster I made.

I found this template on a website called Canva and changed a few things, I think it turned out pretty nice. I also really encourage you to follow my quote, and actually apply it to your lifestyle. Below is a list of things you can do to start helping the environment.

Try picking up any rubbish.

Try planting.

Pick up some rubbish.

Reduce, reuse and recycle.

Be a tidy Kiwi!

I'm afraid this is the end of my blog post. Sorry, I just didn't know what to write. This blog may be short, but I can promise you the next one won't. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Ka Pai Rieza, Your poster has an awesome message to all the generations of New Zealanders out there. I like the way you are encouraging others to join you in protecting our environment.

    ReplyDelete