Monday, October 18, 2021

I'm Back!

 Hello everyone,

Yes, I am back! Back after the school holidays! And I am back here to talk about my holiday. And there is one event in particular that I will be talking about - My birthday!

I turned eleven two days ago, (October 16) But celebrated it on October 15, because it was one of my family friends birthday already so they just decided to celebrate 3 birthday people all together. The third birthday person? My family friends little brother, Akmal. His birthday is on the same as mine, but he was born in 2008, not 2010. What are the odds? It was shocking when we found out!

Since me and Akmal's birthday is on the 16th but we celebrated it on the 15th, his older sister's birthday is actually on the 15th! But a massive age gap. 

So we just when to the skate park and his big sister can enjoy the whole house. I don't actually skate but my sister does. So I took her skateboard and went to the skate park with them! And doing that was the biggest mistake. People make skating look so easy, especially Akmal. He rode down A steep slope with such ease, I decided to give it A go myself. I went to the top and tried riding down, and then I grazed my elbow. It took me at least 10 minutes to build up the courage to go down again. 10 minutes later, I finally built up the courage. The courage to ride down. And of course, test my luck, I fell down again. Even worse, I fell on the same spot I fell on the first time. 

My elbow started to really hurt and I decided to check it. I saw this dark red big scab and A graze right under it. Even now it still hurts. I am writing this blog with the graze on my elbow right now. Skating was probably one of the worst mistakes I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment