Thursday, December 9, 2021

Year 6 slide

Kia ora readers,

For our work, we had to create a year 6 slide about ourselves. There were questions asked were like what you want to be when you grow up, favourite fast food, and other stuff like that. I'm pretty sure you guys know what I want to be when I grow up, but you don't know my favourite fast food and stuff like that. Is it Tacobell? No. McDonald's? No. Chipotle? That's not even in New Zealand! Anyway, please stop guessing because you are going to find everything out in the slide below!

Yes, that's right. My favourite moment from this year - staying home. Honestly, It's just nice to chill at home, but not for 3 months. Actually, I think 4 now. Never mind, I forgot. Also, I wasn't the creator of the template. Mr Jones created it. So special thanks to him for creating the template. You can check out his blog here! 

You made it to the end of my blog post, Thanks for taking the time to read it. I appreciate it. Have a fantastic day and see you on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment