Tuesday, December 7, 2021

I did a thing...

1st blog of December!

Welcome readers,

I have pretty much stayed away from my blog for a week now. Eheh... Sorry for the inactivity. For our work, we had to create a digital portrait. What is a digital portrait? Well, you take a photo of yourself and you trace literally everything. Everything. Every single detail. Well, I don't think we had to go into THAT much detail, but I did anyway. I added an insane amount of detail to my face, and I think it turned out pretty well. The photo below is what I made:


This time, I didn't use Canva. I used Google drawings! Do you like it? I put a lot of work into it. The digital portrait is one of the main reasons I was inactive. I also didn't know what to write and the third main reason why I was inactive: Laziness.  Once again, I apologize for being inactive. 

I followed a tutorial on how to make one. If you would like to watch the tutorial too, Here it is! But beware - the tutorial is really long. Like, really long. It's roughly 50 minutes. 49 minutes, to be exact. 49 minutes and 18 seconds, to be approximate. Wait... Don't exact and approximate have the same meaning? Never mind.

You made it to the end of my blog post! Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day and see you on the next blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rieza. This digital portrait is very effective. I can see you have put lots of work into this. It looks like you, but it doesn't.....if that makes sense. I really like the way you have ventured into Google Drawings, as I know, Canva is your go to place! Thanks for sharing your work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I get what you mean. I agree with you, it doesn't look like me. Maybe I'll fix the eyes later on. The face position looks like I have an underbite as well for some reason... Maybe I'll fix it later on. Thanks!

      Delete