Thursday, August 19, 2021

Quality Comments

Kia Ora Readers,

Today we learnt how to do A quality comment on blogs. We did A CyberSmart Slide about Quality blog comments. There are four things you should always do when commenting on somebody else's blog. They are;
Greeting
Positive
Thoughtful
Helpful.
I will explain how you will do these four things.
Greeting - Opening your comment.
To greet somebody in your comment just say "Kia Ora or Hi or something else.
Positive - Saying something good about somebody else's blog.
To say something positive in your comment, you say something like "I really like the fact that you.. or your choice of descriptive words is amazing or something.
Thoughtful - Being thoughtful about someone else's blog.
To be thoughtful in your comment you just say This brought me back when.. or this reminds me about A story I wrote!
Helpful - Giving constructive feedback about someone else's blog.
To be helpful in your comment, just give them some feedback or give them some more ideas for their next blog.

And that's it! If you take my advice from this blog, you'll have A quality comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Fantastic review of the things that make a quality comment Rieza. You have shown a great understanding of what is needed when making quality comments. I look forward to reading some of your comments on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete